Hi guys, that's a good idea about using only listening but if you want to use that skill, you have to improve in your videos, I mean uploading constantly videos ;) ¡congrats good job!
I like this blog and specially the idea only focus on listening skill, I think the background of this blog needs to be more attractive and The blog should be more creative, I like the videos because they have good exercises to practice this skill.
It's an interesting blog, the idea of focusing on listenig is good, but the blog needs more activities and creativity in design. You should check the videos.
JAJAJAJA yeah Ani it's a very good but you need more organization. It has a good exercises. Good job guys additionally has a goodDesigning it's look like a profecional blog
Hey everyone...just want to mention that for me is kind of boring... and I think you should have pasted or linked some videos in order to make it more effective and interesting and also the desing , next time it might be a good idea to implement some brighter colours!
Hi girls!! Their blog needs creativity but it has excellent exercises for practice listening.
ResponderEliminarGirls from English for everybody: your exercises for practice listening are good but needs organization and more activities.
ResponderEliminaryou should have a better organization on yout post
ResponderEliminarI like it.. it has very good exercises but needs more ;)
ResponderEliminarIt has really good exercises but it needs more creativity. Good job!
ResponderEliminarGood job team! But you need more exercises and organization... ;) I like it..
ResponderEliminarHas really good exercises,but needs more activities for practice ! Good Job (Y)
ResponderEliminarHi guys, that's a good idea about using only listening but if you want to use that skill, you have to improve in your videos, I mean uploading constantly videos ;) ¡congrats good job!
ResponderEliminarthis blog it's vere nice for us to develop our English skill bot you need to be more creative.!!
ResponderEliminarI like this blog and specially the idea only focus on listening skill, I think the background of this blog needs to be more attractive and The blog should be more creative, I like the videos because they have good exercises to practice this skill.
ResponderEliminarHello, I think this blog is useful and attractive, mainly for people that they want to improve their listening skill.
ResponderEliminarThis blog is good, and also is really useful to improve listening, but I think it needs more creativity.
ResponderEliminarHi girls! Ths blog s useful but it needs more exersices and creativty.. But did a googdd job!
ResponderEliminarI like it, is so creative, clear and useful, but needs some exercises
ResponderEliminarGood Job!! I think it is Useful but needs more Information and Activities <3
ResponderEliminarI like this blog, because you focus on listening skill, but you should add more exercises and improve the blog design.
ResponderEliminarHi girls......... i like your blog for content and your creativity. GOOD JOB
ResponderEliminarIt's an interesting blog, the idea of focusing on listenig is good, but the blog needs more activities and creativity in design. You should check the videos.
ResponderEliminari love this blog is the better >.<
ResponderEliminarJAJAJAJA yeah Ani it's a very good but you need more organization. It has a good exercises. Good job guys additionally has a goodDesigning it's look like a profecional blog
ResponderEliminarHey everyone...just want to mention that for me is kind of boring... and I think you should have pasted or linked some videos in order to make it more effective and interesting and also the desing , next time it might be a good idea to implement some brighter colours!
ResponderEliminarPs: love you
Is a good blog, I like it, but I think it needs more activities
ResponderEliminarHi guys! it has excellent exercises for practice listening. but you should add more exercises (:
ResponderEliminar(: good job guys
ResponderEliminarHi guys, i liked the blog ;) but i think you need to add more things like exercises and activities. Anyways i likd it ;) xxx Good job
ResponderEliminaris not a good blog ... ! -.- you have to put exercies :pp i think
ResponderEliminarNice Blog.! I hope you upload constantly videos! (:
ResponderEliminarThis is a good blog to practice the listening skill, but you shoul add more information about the other skills
ResponderEliminarHi guys, This a good blog, the exercises are dynamic. The video help to practice the pronunciation,
ResponderEliminarnot enough info. and needs better activities but its good and so is the video
ResponderEliminarI really like it but needs some exercises
ResponderEliminarI like the part where we can practice pronunciation :D nice video.
ResponderEliminar